DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
(Vehicle Service Technician Petrol and Diesel)
DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING is a course designed for the candidates who are aspired to deal in automobiles. As the automotive world blossoming day by day, the diploma holders have a bright chance to get their desired jobs. In this course the candidates learns all the aspects of engineering related to automotives. There is no need to tell that how this sector is emerging nowadays. So not only in manufacturing but also in servicing these engineers are highly demanded. There are job prospectuses in every category of Automobile Engineer. It will be available in automobile manufacturer, service center, dealers or garage.
The analyst forecast the automotive engineering service market in India to grow at a 18.22 percent over the period 2012-16.one of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost effectiveness in Indian Automotive Engineering Service Industry. The market in India has also been witnessing rise in demand for green engineering. However, the competition from other upcoming out sourcing destinations could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Brief Content out Line
- Basic Automobile Engineering (ENGINE)
- Automobile Control System (Steering, Suspension, Brake)
- Engine System (Fuel, Cooling, Lubrication)
- Automobile Electrical Laboratory practical.
- Automobile service laboratory practical (Petrol, Diesel)
- Automobile Transmission System
- Automobile Electrical System
- Advance Automobile engineering
- Automobile Chassis Laboratory Practical
- On Job Training
The unique course structure offers plenty of career opportunity as Automobile Technician, Automotive Business Integration Manager, Automotive Control System Manager, Automotive Service Technician, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant, Repair and maintenance.